Looking for something specific or interested in coming to visit us? Select your inquiry type below to send us a message.
Get In Touch
From pairing your countertops and backsplash to selecting and installing a sink and faucet as the finishing touches, there are seemingly endless options and possibilities for your renovation project. Are you looking to add some color to your master bath remodel with contrasting shades of granite kitchen countertops? Maybe your guest bathroom remodeling project could benefit from an upgrade to your backsplash tiles. Either way, the choice is up to you! Check out our free bathroom visualizer tool to combine selections and see what your renovation might look like. We feature a wide variety of options, like:
Adding a marble, granite, or quartz bathroom countertop can add style and a lively feel to even the most dull and dreary spaces. We feature a vast assortment of stones and styles for you to choose from.
A stunning backsplash can make a significant and striking difference to your old, outdated bathroom. Not only that, but the right material can even eliminate stain risks and make keeping them clean a breeze.
The perfect sink and faucet combination in your new bathroom upgrade won’t just freshen up the aesthetic look and feel of the space, but it can be a simple and easy way to save both water and energy due to their increased efficiency.
Bathroom Remodeling Tips
Our company’s team of bathroom remodeling experts is standing by to help you create the retreat and refuge that you imagined the room could be. We can help you with every aspect of your project, from planning your new bathroom design and selecting materials to ensuring it’s properly installed. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Plan and organize – determine the desired location of all your bathroom items for maximum functionality
- Try to keep the same “footprint” – when planning your bathroom remodeling project, try to keep all walls and water fixtures in the same location to avoid moving plumbing pipes, electrical outlets, and more
- Invest in quality materials – you want your bathroom remodeling project to last for years to come, so only rely on high-quality, durable items that can offer you longevity and low maintenance needs
- Communicate with your bathroom remodeling team – establishing a rapport with your installers and fabricators will allow you to make the most out of the experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The scope and size of your renovation will help determine how long it will take, among other deciding factors. Simple installations typically require a shorter timeframe than more comprehensive and involved projects. Regardless if the bathroom remodeling services you need are big or small, our team can walk you through the process, offering you timelines as well and upfront quotes before you begin the project.
When it comes to planning your bathroom remodel, there are some best practices to follow, such as:
- Establish a budget
- Research your options, including materials, spaces, and design ideas
- Understand the difference between “needs” vs. “wants”
- Consider any hidden costs
- Plan on using an alternate space to accommodate you and your family during the remodeling process
Yes! Bathroom remodels are one of the popular types of renovation projects for homeowners because they add significant value to your home.
Start Your Bathroom Remodeling Adventure Today!
At Colonial Marble & Granite, we’re proud to serve the areas of:
● New Jersey
|● King of Prussia
● New Castle
● And more!
Visit one of our conveniently-located showrooms today or peruse our selection online and start building your dream bathroom today. Contact us now to learn more!